Tannewitz Model 36MH70 horizontal automated traveling head honeycomb bandsaw. The saw is capable of cutting all types of honeycomb material 60″ wide up to 33″ thick with a saw head travel of 140″. Features include fully programmable inedexable PLC, saw head vertical travel of 34″ with +/- .002 repeatablility, head tilt adjustment of 0-30 degrees, hydraulic blade tension, 15hp variable speed dirve motor with blade speeds of 4,000-8,000 SFPM. The traveling head is also variable speed with cutting rates of 10-40 linear inches per minute holding a tolerance of +/- .003.
Call us for more details or a quote.
36 MH70 Specifications
- 2 dust chutes – 1 in each wheel shroud
- Heavy duty bearing boxes
- Auto and manual cutting cycle
- “Z” axis fully programmable/indexable with Allen Bradley PLC & screen
- Saw head will move up and down 34” with +/- .002 repeatability
- Head tilt adjustment, ball screw servo driven and programmable saw tilt 0-30 degree to compliment the +/- .002” precision of the Z axes, linear transducer w/digital readout
- Hydraulic saw feed: Fully adjustable 0 to10 FPM
- Rapid head return to start position
- Blade speed readout in SFPM
- Traverse rate in linear inches per minute
- Amp meter
- Feed flow control and pressure gauges PSI
- Blade to travel all the way to table top
- Sequence of operation:
Saw head will be in the home position, honeycomb will be loaded on the table against the two fixed fences and the moveable fence will be moved to secure the part. The operator will adjust the head to the desired degree of cut. The number of cuts and the thickness of cut will be programmed into the PLC and the saw will begin the cutting cycle. At the end of the first cut the saw will stop allowing the operator to remove the top piece and start the next cut cycle (saw will return to the home position, adjust the elevation to the next programmed thickness and perform the cut). The sequence will repeat until the numbers of cuts entered have been satisfied.
Horizontal automated traveling head honeycomb sawMax capacity between guides Approx. 70” to cover 60” wide table at 30 deg. tilt. Two movable guides, post assembliesTable height36″Thickness capacity 33” (blade to column) at 0 deg. tiltTable width:60″Table length:125”Saw travelLength:140″, Height 36″ (exact height TBD when concept drawing is complete)Blade1″ maxBlade TensionHydraulic with automatic blade-break shut-offGuidesRoller Guides or Tannewitz guidesBlade Drives15hp, variable speed, 3000-5000 SFPMWheels36” diameter super rigid wheels, Speedi change crowned rubber tires